Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made in the following ways:
- Online - via the link at the top of this page. New users need to get a simple registration form from surgery reception
- In person - hand your repeat slip or a written request in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- By Fax - to 028 40650437.
- By telephone - call 40650217 after 10:00.
Please note, our preferred option is online, as it's available all the time, there is less scope for mistakes and it makes the phones less busy.
We are a dispensing surgery – this means that you can pick up your prescribed medication at reception before you leave.
Patients on regular medication will be reviewed face to face at least once a year to check their chronic condition, and check that their present medication is just right.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.